Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Another Week of Writing... :)

This week I worked on my novel. I wrote for majority of the week and also revised as I was going and when I was done with certain sections. I worked on changing who was telling the story in several of the chapters I already had. I also jotted down notes about who will be telling the story in the chapters to come. My overall goal with that is to have several characters tell the story so that I could have the different points of view show in the overall novel. I also worked on the order in which I’ll have the chapters flow. I am having a little trouble with that. I keep changing the order and I am still not sure which order will work best for the story. I want to make sure that my audience becomes engaged with the novel and I think that if I have the right order I will be able to engage them. My novel is moving along and I hope it continues to move along without major issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment